We can act for clients in the management of their financial affairs as financial solicitors. Members of the firm can be appointed as Attorneys or can apply to the Office of the Public Guardian to be appointed as Deputies where necessary.

If you or your relative resides in a residential home we can assist with:-

  • Arranging for the monthly fees to be paid from your bank accounts.
  • Arranging rental of your property so that the rent can be used towards the payment of care fees.
  • Applying for all additional benefits to which you are entitled.
  • Selling your house if this is necessary.
  • Arranging a sale of shares and other investments.
  • Advising you and your spouse how joint assets and private pensions should be divided between you.
  • Making sure that if you are entitled to assistance with your care fees an application is made for your care fees to be funded.

When acting as Attorneys or Deputies, we can ensure that finances are correctly managed.

Any necessary accounts will be prepared as required by the Office of the Public Guardian and tax returns completed as necessary.

Share this page:

  • Facebook Logo
  • Twitter Logo
  • Google Plus Logo
  • LinkedIn Logo


Our aim is to make sure you receive the right advice from the right people whenever and wherever you need it, delivered using simple, easy to understand language.

From making a Will, moving home, or a dispute; we offer tailored legal advice that will guide you through every eventuality, protecting you, your family and your future. Our lawyers are recognised experts in their fields and offer a wealth of experience.