We take a proactive approach during what can be a stressful time when buying or selling your home. Our primary goal is to provide good communication with clients and other professionals.
We use a state of the art secure case management system which enables us to provide an effective and efficient service. Clients can also gain access online for updates as the transaction progresses.
Our team of residential property conveyancers is one of the larger, more experienced teams dealing with residential property in the local area and beyond.
From our offices in Huntingdon, St Neots and St Ives, we have built a strong reputation over the years for our level of service with a high percentage of work coming from existing clients and repeat business from our regular referrers as well as recommendations.
Our highly qualified team of solicitors and Chartered legal executives can provide you with advice and support in the following areas:
- Buying or selling a residential property and garden land.
- Changing the way in which a property is owned (often referred to as a Transfer of Equity)
- Changing the ownership of a property following an Order made in matrimonial or other civil proceedings
- Gift of land
- Severance of Joint Tenancy
- Right to Buy
- Help to Buy Schemes
- Property affairs due to Insolvency
- Buy to Let
- Plot Sales or Purchases
- Management Company enquiries.
If you would like to contact a member of the team directly, please email us at email@example.com or call our conveyancing team on 0844 567 2222.
Due to the volume of current cases and in the fairness of interests to our existing clients, we are unable to accept any new instructions until 1st October 2021.