Fax: 0844 801 9746
Telephone: 0844 567 2222
Svetlana joined Leeds Day in October 2019 from O2 Consulting LLC. She is dual qualified as a Solicitor in England & Wales and as an Advocate in Russia.
Svetlana has a Master Degree in Corporate law from University of Cambridge and a Doctor of Law (JD), International law.
About my work
Svetlana advises on all corporate matters including shareholders agreements, M&A, Joint Ventures and re-structuring. Her recent work includes:
- Acting for a buyer on acquisition of one of the leading Internet and digital TV providers (including structuring the deal, conducting due diligence and drafting of sales and purchase agreement, guarantees and other documents);
- Advising a client on a financial structure of the joint-venture (including drafting of complex loan and profit sharing agreements, indemnities and shareholders’ agreement);
- Advising a client on the corporate structure and preparing of the shareholders’ and investment agreements for a new restaurant business;
- Advising a client on IP structure of the business (B2C, on-line trading platform), drafting of the development software agreements;
- Advising clients on employees’ option agreements;
- Advising clients on various corporate issues; drafting shareholders’ agreements (including agreements with minority shareholder protection mechanisms), M&AoA; preparing other corporate documents.