Fax: 0844 801 9747
Telephone: 01480 442083
Suzanne is part of the Commercial Business Team based in our St Neots office and specialises in Commercial Property and Agricultural matters.
She acts for a variety of clients ranging from private landowners to corporate occupiers, developers and farmers and works hard to develop close working relationships to achieve the best possible outcome for her clients and their business.
Outside of work, Suzanne enjoys swimming, attending bootcamp, reading and collecting unusual shoes. She is married with two young children and sits on the committee and runs the shop for the Bedford Junior Blues.
About my work
Suzanne specialises in real estate matters with particular emphasis on investor and occupier work and agricultural matters.
She specialises in:
- investment and occupier matters including:
- landlord & tenant;
- business lease renewals;
- legal management of portfolios;
- acquisitions & disposals of freehold and leasehold property;
- agricultural matters including:
- acquisitions & disposals for agricultural purposes and / or development;
- drafting and dealing with Farm Business Tenancies, Agricultural Holdings Act tenancies and grazing licences;
- dealing with first registrations;
- development work including:
- conditional and non-conditional contracts;
- promotion and option agreements;
- s106 agreements.
Her range of experience covers sectors such as property investment & occupiers, retail and leisure, agriculture, food transportation, manufacturing, charities, defence and finance.
Additional Professional Qualifications
- Fellow of the Agricultural Law Association (ALA).