We are able to provide clear and structured advice in relation to what can often be a complex and specialist area. We are able to do this through our acquired knowledge and understanding in dealing with a multitude of transactions and clients in this field.
The team has dealt with a significant number of telecoms leases acting for land owners granting leases to a spectrum of network operators including Vodafone and Orange/T-mobile (Everything Everywhere).
We understand through our experience of dealing with a variety of different property types, from agricultural land and football stadiums to office and high street shop roof tops, the legal and practical issues that can arise.
We are also familiar with the commercial and financial arrangements underlying these types of leases including fee-sharing arrangements (telecoms).
- Telecoms industry and regulators code of practice (Telecommunications Act 1984, Telecommunications Code 2003 and Electronic Communications Code 2003 (including the updated 2017 Code introduced by the Digital Economy Act 2017))
- Fee-sharing agreements
- Licences for modifications and additional equipment installations
- Renewable energy markets
- Energy buy-back arrangements
- Third party and occupier issues
- Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 issues
- Planning related matters
We work closely with our clients and their other advisers (e.g. surveyors, agents, architects and planners) as well as the operator’s and energy provider’s lawyers to ensure that transactions are concluded in a cost effective manner and within agreed timescales.
For more information, please contact Christopher Dodd on 0844 567 2222 or firstname.lastname@example.org