We understand that there are numerous factors which come into play with developments. Those could be a combination of timing, different commercial aims as well as finance related issues.
We aim to help steer your transaction so that all issues are harmonised and deadlines are met. Our focus is working with you early on to map out the legal route from start to end and to build with you time and cost frames against that for each stage of the work.
Whether you are looking for a development site or already own land and wish to sell it for development, we are able to help you at every step.
Our experience in advising our clients includes the following areas:
- Commercial, Residential and Mixed use sites
- Development agreements
- Joint venture developments
- Conditional contracts subject to planning
- Planning agreements and conditions (including s106/CIL and subsequent variations)
- Wayleave agreements/deeds of easements
- Site assembly
- Substation transfers and leases
- Ransom strips
- Oversailing and other requisite licences
- Residential plots sales
- Finance related matters (including staged drawdown finance and structured finance)
We work closely with our clients and their other advisers and professional teams and consultants to ensure that transactions are concluded in a cost effective manner and within agreed timescales.
For more information, please contact Christopher Dodd on 0844 567 2222.