We believe that the right legal advice, given in a commercially minded way, can be the difference between a deal happening or not, particularly when acting in difficult and challenging market conditions.
Our team can drawn on the depth of experience it has gained in dealing with other areas of Real Estate, including structured concepts as well as finance related matters.
Our clients include land owners, developers and builders across a range of sectors. Our expertise in advising our clients extends to:
- Conditional contracts subject to planning
- Development agreements
- Joint venture developments
- Major and Minor building contracts and licences
- Option agreements
- Residential and mixed use sites
- Site assembly
- Ransom strips
- Substation leases/disposals
- Wayleave agreements/deeds of easements
Our building and development solicitors work closely with our clients and their advisers (e.g. surveyors and land agents) to ensure that transactions are concluded effectively and within agreed timescales.
For more information, please contact Christopher Dodd on 0844 567 2222.