We act for a range of different clients, with different needs. This places us in an advantaged position to provide clear and practical advice backed by our knowledge of agricultural law.
Our clients range from landowners and investors to farmers and agri-businesses.
Whatever your need, we focus on that with you to help you achieve the best outcome possible. We are able to draw on the vast experience that our teams across Leeds Day have acquired in acting in a variety of matters and for a various different clients.
Our clients include land owners, Farmers, employers and tenants and our expertise in advising our clients extends to:
- Registered or unregistered land acquisitions and disposals (including first registrations)
- Agricultural tenancies
- Option agreements
- Chancel repair
- Title matters (including restrictions on development and/or use)
- Listed buildings
- Common land registrations
- Water abstraction licences
- Basic Payments
- Farming business partnerships and corporate structures
- Land estate and management
- Landlord and Tenant (FBTs, AHAs, Succession tenancies, Employee tenancies)
- Pipelines, electricity and other utility easements
- Telecoms leases and licences
- Wind farms
- Land disputes
- Partnership disputes
We work closely with land agents and other professionals to ensure that a fully rounded service is provided to our clients.
For more information, please contact us on 0844 567 2222 or firstname.lastname@example.org