A list of our latest vacancies will be displayed here:
Residential Property Solicitor or CILEX Conveyancer
Posted on March 25, 2021
Residential Property (Conveyancing)
We are seeking a full-time Solicitor or CILEX qualified Conveyancer with a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in residential property to join our growing team.
Reporting to the Head of Residential Property, the successful candidate will handle a varied caseload including freehold and leasehold conveyancing, sales, purchases, re-mortgages, transfers of equity, Rights To Buy and Shared Ownership Schemes, assisted/supported by a conveyancing executive, who has their own responsibilities as part of the progressing of files from start to finish.
Start date: ASAP
Required skills, knowledge & experience:
- At least five years previous conveyancing experience
- Proven ability to work under pressure and achieve billing, time and fee earning targets set and to co-operate with the firm’s credit control arrangements
- Proven project and time management skills
- Work effectively within a team, as well as efficiently running an individual caseload.
- Excellent organisational, IT skills and technical ability
- Be able to handle matters from the start through to post completion
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- To have a confident and professional manner
- Be professional, organised, competent, enthusiastic and ambitious.
- Good client communication skills and empathy.
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team with other fee earners, providing advice and assistance whenever needed to develop knowledge and skills within the rest of the team.
Leeds Day offer a structured career progression plan with the aim of enabling our fee-earners and staff to achieve their career goals and ambitions.
Please send CVs to email@example.com.
Approved agencies only.
Leeds Day does not accept speculative CVs (or other forms of candidate details) from Recruitment Agencies for our advertised Vacancies or for any unadvertised positions. Please do not send us CVs unless we have explicitly requested that your company do so in respect of a specific vacancy.
Any unsolicited CVs sent to us, where we have not directly engaged you to supply candidates for a specific vacancy with mutually accepted terms and conditions, will be considered to be provided on a “free of charge” basis. This will leave us with no liability to you at all should we choose to recruit the candidate directly or via a different recruitment agency, regardless of who provided the CV first. Submission of any unsolicited CVs will be deemed to be your complete acceptance of these terms, and your agreement that these terms are the only terms applicable related to the candidate whose details you provided.
Competitive salary depending on experience