Leeds Day Residential Conveyancing 'winter fees' promotion: terms and conditions
What You Will Do
In addition to our standard terms and conditions of engagement, you will
- provide us sufficient details of the intended transaction so as to allow us to properly consider the nature of the transaction and whether the discounted fee applies.
- appoint us to act for you during the last 14 days of November and then the first 14 days in December 2018 or January 2019.
- sign and return our engagement letter promptly and in any event within 7 days of receipt and at the same time provide us all money laundering documentation requested by us.
- Charge you £500 plus VAT for our base costs for conducting the transaction with you.
- We reserve the right to charge for abortive work should your transaction not complete
- In addition to base costs, we will charge you all expenses incurred including search fees, Land registration fees and stamp duty land tax as well as the cost of any insurance policies obtained on your behalf and our normal bank charges.
- Charge our usual additional fee for Leasehold transactions
- We will work so as to conclude the transaction as soon as reasonably possible but if it takes more than 4 months due to circumstances beyond our control we reserve the right, dependent upon the circumstances, to charge you an additional fee to reflect unforeseen complications.
What is Excluded
- The sale or purchase of unregistered land
- The sale or purchase of any leasehold title where a lease extension is required.
- Additional charges associated with shared equity or help to buy purchase.
- Any transaction that is required to be completed before Christmas 2018. Our last day for completions is Wednesday 19th December 2018
- A sale or purchase 2 or more legal titles making up one property.
- The sale of parcel of land that is then split into two or more titles
- Where the transaction has a value of £500,000 or more.
- A Probate sale or purchase
- Any purchase from a Liquidator or Trustee in Bankruptcy