Leeds Day Residential Conveyancing 'winter fees' promotion: terms and conditions
What You Will Do
In addition to our standard terms and conditions of engagement, you will
- provide us sufficient details of the intended transaction so as to allow us to properly consider the nature of the transaction and whether the discounted fee applies.
- appoint us to act for you during the first 14 days of either November or December 2018 or January 2019.
- sign and return our engagement letter promptly and in any event within 7 days of receipt and at the same time provide us all money laundering documentation requested by us.
- Charge you £500 plus VAT for our base costs for conducting the transaction with you.
- We reserve the right to charge for abortive work should your transaction not complete
- In addition to base costs, we will charge you all search fees, the cost of any insurance policies obtained on your behalf and our normal bank charges.
- Charge our usual additional fee for Leasehold transactions
- We will work so as to conclude the transaction as soon as reasonably possible but if it takes more than 4 months due to circumstances beyond our control we reserve the right, dependent upon the circumstances, to charge you an additional fee to reflect unforeseen complications.
What is Excluded
- The sale or purchase of unregistered land
- The sale or purchase of any leasehold title where a lease extension is required.
- Additional charges associated with shared equity or help to buy purchase.
- Any transaction that is required to be completed before Christmas 2018. Our last day for completions is Wednesday 19th December 2018
- A sale or purchase 2 or more legal titles making up one property.
- The sale of parcel of land that is then split into two or more titles
- Where the transaction has a value of £500,000 or more.
- A Probate sale or purchase
- Any purchase from a Liquidator or Trustee in Bankruptcy