We take a proactive approach during what can be a stressful time when buying or selling your home. Our primary goal is to provide good communication with clients and other professionals. We use a case management system and with the use of ICT we provide an efficient service. You can gain access online and update yourself as the matter progresses.
Our team, headed by Claire Clark, is one of the larger, experienced legal practices dealing with residential property in the local area from our offices in Huntingdon, St Neots and St Ives.
We have built up a significant reputation over the years with a high percentage of work coming from existing clients and repeat business from our regular referrers.
Each of our three teams comprises a Manager, Conveyancing Executive and support staff.
We can provide you with an instant quote via email, telephone or post on request.
We can help provide you with advice and support in the following areas: –
- Buying or selling a property
- Changing the way in which a property is owned (often referred to as a Transfer of Equity)
- Changing the ownership of a property following an Order made in matrimonial or other civil proceedings
- Severance of Joint Tenancy
- Right to Buy
- Property affairs due to Insolvency
- Buy to Let
- Plot Sales or Purchases
- Garden land
- Management Company
For more information, please contact us on 0844 567 2222 or send an email to email@example.com.