Real estate – landlord and tenant
We fully understand that legal costs impact on headline returns and as such, we aim to work as efficiently and as expeditiously with you, to achieve completion.
We believe a commercial approach, as much as a legal one, is often required to see deals through in the best interests of our clients.
We can offer a fresh, practical approach to lease transactions, drawing on our depth and strength of extensive experience having acted for a variety of clients across all different sectors in all different lease transactions.
Our experience in advising our clients includes the following:
- New leases;
- Agreement for lease;
- Business lease renewals under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954;
- Sales and leasebacks;
- SIPP/SSAS occupier leases;
- Licences (such as for works, assignment, occupancy);
- Portfolio management services;
- Rent Reviews;
- Dispute Resolution services (via our Property Litigation department):
- Service Charge issues;
- Lease terminations/Surrenders;
We work closely with our clients and their other advisers (e.g. surveyors, agents, architects and planners) to ensure that transactions are concluded in a cost effective manner and within agreed timescales.
For more information, please contact Christopher Dodd on 01480 454301 or firstname.lastname@example.org