Sectors – Charities
We understand that charities constantly face the challenge of managing income and expenditure. It is therefore our aim to provide practical as well as legal advice at the earliest stages and to handle matters in an efficient and expedient manner to ensure funds are not unnecessarily expended.
We will put your own aims and objectives first and discuss with you timescales, costs and other relevant matters to enable you to make informed decisions as a board or committee of trustees.
By instructing Leeds Day, you will benefit from a full range of services, including Company and commercial, Real estate, Employment and Dispute resolution – drawing on our significant experience gained in advising charities of all types and constitutions across all areas of law.
A number of the commercial business team are trustees of charities including the UK’s largest emergency medical charity.
We therefore not only have a comprehensive knowledge of charity law but also understand, from real experience, the issues and challenges that charities face.
We are able to assist with the following:
- Incorporation of new charitable companies (or conversion of an existing charitable organisation to incorporated an charity)
- Setting up a new charitable organisation
- Constitutional, fiduciary and governance matters
- Regulatory matters (including dealing with the Charity Commission and Companies House)
- Endowment matters
- Commercial enterprises and trading activities
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Dissolution and winding up
- Real estate
For more information, please contact us on 01480 454301 or email@example.com