We fully understand that legal costs impact on headline returns and as such, we aim to work as efficiently and as expeditiously with you, to achieve completion.
We believe a commercial approach, as much as a legal one, is often required to see deals through in the best interests of our clients.
We can offer a fresh, practical approach to lease transactions, drawing on our depth and strength of extensive experience having acted for a variety of clients across all different sectors in all different lease transactions.
Our experience in advising our clients includes the following:
- New leases;
- Agreement for lease;
- Business lease renewals under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954;
- Sales and leasebacks;
- SIPP/SSAS occupier leases;
- Licences (such as for works, assignment, occupancy);
- Portfolio management services;
- Rent Reviews;
- Dispute Resolution services (via our Property Litigation department):
- Service Charge issues;
- Lease terminations/Surrenders;
We work closely with our clients and their other advisers (e.g. surveyors, agents, architects and planners) to ensure that transactions are concluded in a cost effective manner and within agreed timescales.
For more information, please contact Christopher Dodd on 0844 567 2222 or email@example.com