We believe that the right legal advice, given in a commercially minded way, can be the difference between a deal happening or not, particularly when acting in difficult and challenging market conditions.
We pride ourselves on being able to deal with the most complex of projects yet give advice in a clear, commercial and concise manner.
Our team has an excellent understanding and knowledge of property law and associated matters. We also have a complete understanding of the property market as a whole, acting for clients on a national basis.
Our clients include FTSE listed companies, offshore property companies, local government, developers, builders, charities, pension funds, landlords, tenants and occupiers across all sectors.
Our expertise in advising our clients includes the following areas:
- Freehold and Leasehold acquisitions and disposals
- Landlord and tenant (and occupier)
- Lease renewals
- Options and overage agreements
- Residential, commercial and mixed use site developments
- Residential plot sales
- Property portfolio management
- Secured lending finance on single assets and portfolios
- Strategic site acquisitions
- Telecom leases
Our commercial real estate solicitors work closely with our clients and their other advisers (e.g. surveyors and agents) to ensure that transactions are concluded in a cost effective manner and within agreed timescales.