A list of our latest vacancies will be displayed here:
Residential Property Solicitor or CILEX/CLC qualified Conveyancer
Posted on June 19, 2017
Residential Property (Conveyancing)
LocationSt Ives office
We are seeking a full time Residential Property Solicitor or CILEX/CLC qualified Conveyancer with a minimum of 3-5 years post qualification experience in residential property.
The position is based at our St Ives office.
Reporting to the Head of Residential Conveyancing, the successful candidate will handle a varied caseload including freehold and leasehold conveyancing, sales, purchases, re-mortgages, transfers of equity, Rights To Buy and Shared Ownership Schemes, assisted/supported by a conveyancing executive, who has their own responsibilities as part of the progressing of files from start to finish.
Good business contacts in Cambridgeshire would be a distinct advantage.
Start date – preferably available from beginning of September
Required Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- at least three to five years previous conveyancing experience
- able to demonstrate good networking skills
- experience of running own caseload and supervising other members of staff
- demonstrable ability to meet targets
- excellent IT skills and technical ability
- be able to handle matters from pre-exchange through to post completion
- excellent inter-personal and customer service skills
- ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- excellent organisational skills
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form. No agencies.